Availability: In stock
- Standard white finish
- (Black, polished gold, polished chrome, smokey chrome, and satin chrome are available on special order - PLEASE CALL TO ORDER 01278 238717)
- Unique features - edge-to-edge, colour-matched screw cover cap for enhanced aesthetics
- Ergonomic design - finger grips on lever for comfortable use
- Brand reliability
- 38mm pin length only
- 1 handle, 2 usages - suitable for both TBT & TNT operation
- Intelligent design - ‘T’ embossed beneath cover cap denotes TBT operation, rotate 180º for TNT operation
- White handle feature matching white button
- Police preferred specification - meets the requirements of Secured by Design
- Simple to fit - supplied with 2 screws, 1 key & 2 cover caps
- Suitable for PVCu, timber & aluminium windows
The ProLinea range of TBT handles, developed in-house by Mila’s product design team, combine unique design features with proven operational reliability, enhanced security and durable suited finishes.
Manufactured from a high performance zinc alloy the ProLinea TBT handle range can be used for both tilt first and turn first applications, and is suitable for PVCu, aluminium and timber framing systems.
The unique rose design incorporates a raft of innovative features; the edge-to-edge screw cover-cap ensures no fixing lines are displayed on the a-face and is made from zinc, rather than plastic, to perfectly match the handle colour for enhanced aesthetics.
Positive handle engagement in all positions is achieved through location studs concealed within the rose.
The ProLinea TBT handle is available in locking and non-locking variants. For enhanced safety and security the locking handle is lockable in all positions.
An ergonomic lever with finger-grips allows optimum comfort during use.
The ProLinea handle is pre-set for tilt first (TBT) operation. By rotating the rose through 180° operation can be changed to turn first(TNT). The letter ‘T’ is embossed on the rose beneath the screw cap and when positioned at the ‘top’ indicates TBT operation.
For operational reliability the ProLinea handle has been independently tested to 50,000 cycles at Exova, Warrington.
For corrosion resistance it has been salt spray tested to 240 hours (plated finishes) and 480 hours (powder coated finishes) at the Mila Test Centre.
The ProLinea TBT handle also meets the enhanced security requirements of BS 7950 and the Police Preferred Specification requirements of Secured by Design.
The handle is available in 4 pin lengths to suit common profile and TBT systems - 30mm, 38mm, 40mm and 55mm.
In a choice of 6 colours - polished gold, polished chrome, smokey chrome, brushed satin chrome, white and black - the ProLinea TBT handle suites perfectly with Mila window and door furniture ranges for a coordinated look.
The ProLinea TBT handle is available in boxed quantities of 20 and each handle is complete with 2 fixing screws, 1 key and 2 cover caps as standard.
- Additional Information
Part Code No